OPI Alice in Wonderland Collection

Posted by Unknown on Monday, February 1, 2010

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of update, school started and I've been busy wandering around looking for cheaper textbooks and all that junk lol Today I have for you the glitters in Alice in Wonderland collection. Let me tell you this, I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton and Disney. I can't wait for the movie to come out! I'm so excited! I also ended up ordering the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette. I have the Book of Shadows II but I just couldn't resist the cute pop up! So I didn't get the other two reds in the collection just because.. lol



Mad as a Hatter - a 'black' base with multi glitters. It's more of a clear base but applied three coats on it looks semi-black to me. I didn't know that this picture came out terribly and I didn't take other pictures -_- so forgive me please!


Absolutely Alice - blue glitters mixed with gold and silver glitters. This color is absolutely amazing I must say. I couldn't stop staring at my nails because it's just so gorgeous. This is now my favorite OPI nail polish! That's how beautiful it is! This was done in three coats.

I must say, these were ridiculously hard to remove. I ended up peeling it off because I got tired of spending almost 10 minutes on just my thumb. I don't know why they were so hard to remove. But other than that I have no complaints.



The beautiful Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette<3

So that's all I have for you today. I have plenty of pictures piled up ready to show you, so prepare for a lot of entries to make up the days I didn't post :D

<3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment