Dior Lemon Balm

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hey guys! To add to my previous Monday Blues, we're supposedly getting rain for the rest of the week. Just my luck?! But I'm not gonna let the rain bring me down.

Well with all that said and done, I have for you my second Dior nail polish.



Lemon Balm - exclusively sold at Nordstrom. It is extremely hard to describe this color. And since picture was taken in artificial light, it's not TRUE to color. But this is an amazing polish. I would say this is a taupey-ish packed with shimmers. I've heard people describe it as a dark brown plum and I'd say it's close to it. I'm getting a headache at trying to explain the color.

My last words are, this polish is extraordinary and I love it. Haha ;)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment