All over the place

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today I have been flat out preparing food for Bayden's birthday party tomorrow. I finished about 5.30 with the last thing, his cake. We are having an animal party where everyone is dressing as animals.  Bayden has a white tiger costume, so I made him a matching cake.

During the course of the day I have managed to break two nails :-( My right index finger and my left thumb.  At least they are not nails that I photo!  And that was after I trimmed my nails down yesterday to a more manageable length.

Today I share with you my trimmed naked nails.  I try to at least have one night were I don't wear polish to bed, it's my way of letting me nails breath.

Finally, the last thing I want to share is that I have put together my Ulta3 colour guide. My guide groups all my swatches together in similar colour groupings.  I hope you Aussie girls find it useful.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment