Sally Hansen - Hidden Treasure

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 27, 2010

-its going in my "favorite polishes" collection!

my sister, Salena, and i were at Rite-Aid on Sunday and i came across [another] new Sally Hansen display!


this picture was taken with my phone's camera.

at first, i was gunna pick up the beige-y colored polish [fourth one from the right] but then i noticed that last polish; its a flake-y, iridescent polish. i immediately thought of the NFU-Oh polishes & picked it up! --its kinda ironic though, cause just a few days ago, i was looking at swatches of NFU-Oh's & to find one so similar..i was excited!


this one is Hidden Treasure; what a beauty!

i was so excited that i bought it..i tried it that night. i used Nina Ultra Pro Black & China Glaze Flyin High. this picture was taken before i put Hidden Treasure on top & it was taken in my basement with bad lighting..and its kinda blurry -__-


after this picture, i put one coat of HT on. but with the bad lighting... i couldnt take a semi-decent picture..so i waited til Monday morning to take a picture.


wah =) i love it! my camera isnt amazing so this picture isnt all that -__- i also added a few rhinestones to jazz it up a bit.


holding one of my new favorite polishes =) [my hand looks awkward..haha.]

i dont own any NFU-Oh polishes..but i REALLY wanna get a few! [im trynna convince my sister to order me some ;)] so i cant compare the two brands..but when i checked the other week, the price was around $10-12 for a bottle of NFU-Oh ? my Sally Hansen was $7.50 . [where i live, the drug stores sell Sally Hansen's for $6.99-7.99 & Targets sell Sally Hansens for $6.50 but i havent seen this new line @ Target yet.]

have you tried both of them? if so, whats your opinion on them? are you planning on picking up a bottle of Hidden Treasure?

enjoy your day!,
<3KATRINA

-edit:
[115pm] oh hey! new layout! i just finished re-coding it! do ya like it? should i switch back? let me know =)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment