American Apparel Nail Polishes

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hey guys! I am utterly happy! Because.... one my mommy came back from China 2 days ago! I missed her so much :) and finally the weekend is here. Even more happier :)

So today I have for you guys American Apparel nail polishes. I can tell you that I don't really like American Apparel because the way they sell their products on their website is kind of disturbing to me. But I was willing to try their nail polish. Only four attracted my eyes.


Palm Springs - pale peachy melon. I expected this to be more peachy like CG Peachy keen but this one is very pale and light. This was 3 coats.


Hunter - deep forest green. Three coats.


Office - mint green. Three coats. I liked this color not because it's mint green, but I believe it's to be a true mint green.


Dynasty - dusty pink mauve. Three coats. I have an interest in mauvey colors I don't know why but I like this one.

So the formulas for these weren't so bad. I didn't have any problems with them. All were three coats so they will are evenly applied.

I don't think I'll be buying the other colors. The bottles for these are cute though, reminds me of Massini nail polishes, just better quality I suppose.

So yes that's all I have for today, I have plenty of pictures backed up to show. I just wish I had the time to write =/ Sorry for the lack of updates guys.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment