Mood Nails

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, April 28, 2010

-not the Claire's mood changing nail polish.. =P

lately, i've been in a really bad mood. im indecisive to begin with, but when im in a bad mood, it gets worse. and i complain a lot [more than usual--i definitely complain a LOT on twitter. haha]. and i also get even more lazy--thats definitely how i've been feeling lately.

so last night i couldnt decide on a polish color..but i know i wanted something pastel. this is what i ended up with;

from my thumb - pinky: Orly Cotton Candy, Orly Lollipop, China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Finger Paints Blissfully Blue, & Icing Mint 2 Be.

of course i couldnt just leave it at that...so i added on:

now i can explain why i titled my blog "mood nails" - haha.

lets see, starting from my thumb...no matter what, music never fails me. no matter how im feeling, music always makes me feel better. next, my pointer finger is of a heart & then dotted white lines under. every time i think of school, i go crazy! its such a big burden on me. i've become such a slacker & im finishing my second year at a community college... and im still undecided. i dont know what the heckkk i want to do and so the heart is "symbolizing" me just letting my heart float around; not to feel so burdened. my middle finger is me... =P i get so stressed out but i always plaster a smile on my face. hmm...my ring finger is me just wanting a beautiful blue sky with clouds. i hate Michigan's mood-swinging, inconsistent weather. i just want something peaceful...which leads to my pinky. i feel overstressed sometimes & i just wanna do something peaceful.

i guess that explains everything...was this entry too personal? haha.

enjoy your Wednesday!,
<3KATRINA

OH! by the way! today--well, actually tonight...but whatever--marks my 2nd month in the blogging world. big thanks to everyone who reads my boring blog =) and to those who comment me, i really enjoy hearing from you..so a bigger thanks to you =) if it wasnt for you ladies, this blog wouldnt have survived. haha

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment