Dreamsicle

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 27, 2010




Hey Ladies! This is another summer design that I created. It's pretty simple and I didn't use to many different products to create it. It's inspired by the yummy icecream treats made by good humor.

For this design, I used Neon orange glitter acrylic that I mixed myself with white glitters and acrylic glitter that I made with just the white glitters alone. I got those glitters from Joann's Fabrics. I placed a fimo slice on the nail bed under the acrylic and I also sliced a few peices from the same fimo cane to look like the pieces that you put on the edge of a glass. I just wanted to show y'all that the fimo can be used with just polish for you Ladies that don't wear acrylic nails. That's another great thing about fimo that I love! The fimo were purchased from depalace-store.



Well, my 1st blog giveaway ends this week and there was a great response! I just wanted to let y'all know that the winner will be chosen using random.org. Also my Prom nail art contest will be ending on Monday May 3rd so not much time left to get your entries in!

I hope you ladies like the design. On a side note, I know I haven't been posting much lately. That is not for lack of trying! LOL My designs have just been complete & utter failures as of late. And I've been goin nuts shoppin for glitter =D Hopefully I'll step my game up cause I want to post much more often.

Have a great week y'all!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment