Spring Sakura

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Hey Ladies! This design was inspired by the pictures I took the weekend before last. I haven't figured how to pull off the puffy blossoms, but I had to have a Sakura design for this spring! I love the way it turned out & I hope you do too!

To create this design I used fine turquoise glitter mixed with acrylic. I also used small and large hexagon glitter in the same shade under the acrylic. That and the fuchsia mini beads were part of the glitter collection I got from Tamanala and the fimo I got from depalace-store. To create the Sakura blossoms, I used the 3D nail art molds I got from Noxandra. I also used an expensive monomer made by A.S.P. because the cheap kind that I normally use causes the large hexagon glitters to bleed. =( To be honest...I think I might have to spend more because the application is just so much more smooth! I didn't like it for sculpting though because it didn't harden fast enough along with the fact that it gets too smooth for that.



I must apologize because I promised to make a tutorial on how I prep my nails, but that turned out to be a fail! XD But I will definitely make one and I will show you all how I remove my tips as well. Thanks again for bein so patient with me. In the meantime myglitternails is a great nail artist on youtube that has created one for nail removal and nail prep that are very helpful.

Until next time Ladies! Enjoy your week and take care!




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment