Random Zoyas and my storage

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile since I've last posted but life's not going my way lately and I didn't have the passion to do any swatches or take pictures of them. But I decided to post some Zoya's I did in the past few weeks to show you guys.



Zoya Roxy - purple/magenta glitter


Zoya Irene - moss green shimmer


Zoya Charity - dusty mauve with gold shimmer


Zoya Alix - deep red creme


Zoya Happi - pink with gold/green flashes


Zoya Reece - dark pink mauve with golden finish


Zoya Adina - purple green duochrome


Purple


Green and purple shown

I love Zoya nail polishes, and they're doing their Nail Polish exchange once again. Check here for details!

I want to show you guys my nail polish storage. When I first started to 'collect' nail polishes, I used a simple Snapware Craft Organizer that came in two from Target. But my collection started to grow and grow and I end up buying more snapware. I've bought a total of 5. I don't think it was the perfect solution for me to store my nail polishes.


(Half collection)

That's when I decided to make a trip to Ikea and purchase two helmers to store them. And I love it. They're perfect :)


They fit nicely in my closet. The two boxes on the top are my untried nail polishes -_-

And I am getting ready to post a giveaway right after this entry so stay tune! Thanks for looking!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment