Basecoats & Zoya

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, April 22, 2010

sorry for the lack of updates this week; i've been super lazy & i've only painted my nails once this week! o__O

anyway, for today's post, i wanna just share my experiences with my different basecoats.


Poshe's Nail Strengthening Treatment Basecoat & Nail Life's Gripper.

when i first started doing nail stuff, i used Seche Vite's base coat. after a few months, my nails started chipping & peeling very often so then i switched over to Poshe. its really nail-strengthening! i used it for, probably 6 months?, and my nails really felt stronger; they didnt chip as easily nor peel. but almost a month ago, i read a review for Nail Life's Gripper so i really wanted to try it! i got myself a bottle the same day i read the review & have used it for a month. if you follow me on twitter, you'll notice i complain about my nails chipping. my nails are usually pretty strong but seriously, my nails are chipping and breaking at least twice a week! they are peeling and are unlayered and my nails arent even that long! i have to shorten my nails every single week now! my polish doesnt seem to stay on very long & it peels off quicker. im very disappointed with Nail Life. so im going to switch back to my reliable Poshe basecoat.

im dont venting now. what basecoat[s] do you use? please share =)

on the other hand, im sure you heard of Zoya's Nail Polish Exchange!

i do not own a single Zoya polish in my stash & i REALLY want a few! this is a pretty good deal!: send in at least 6 of your polishes, pick which Zoya polishes you want, and pay $3.50 per bottle. im really considering this!

are you going to be doing the Zoya Exchange? which polishes do you want? which polishes do you recommend? =)

Happy Earth Day!
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment