Zoya Flash and Sparkle - recent blogger coverage

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zoya Ivanka is one of the six captivating beauties in the Zoya Sparkle Summer 2010 Collection, so it comes to no surprise that beauty blogger KarlaSugar can't keep her eyes off it.

"I wore Ivanka to go swatching last weekend, and I could not stop admiring my nails in the sunlight. It was like arriving at the Emerald City.  Of course, Ivanka looks even more remarkable in person (such an amazing and intensely green flash!)" - The Next Best Thing To Going Shopping Yourself 


Blogger for  The Shades of  U just got a hold of the Zoya Flash Summer 2010 Collection and she is majorly in love with how fun the colors are. 


" I have a few of their collections in my nail polish stash, but when I saw the Flash collection, I just had to have it, so I bought this set on the Zoya website. I am such a sucker for cream polishes and the colors are so bright and cheerful, they really do scream 'summer!'." - The Shades Of U

You can read her thoughts and see her swatches on Zoya Robyn, Zoya Jancyn, Zoya Dana, Zoya Jolene, Zoya Perrie, and Zoya Maura here.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment