Unknown Toma, Blue Leopard Nails & Awards

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, April 18, 2010


This is a Toma that I borrowed from my friend Kim Jantz. No label to identify the color, but I know it's from 2000-2006. She did graphic design for a beauty supplier during those years and has tons of OPI's, CNDs from that time period. Were there any amazing colors from that time period that I should go hunt for at her house?
This is a lovely navy blue shimmer that never looks black. Very pretty!

I'm not really into leopard print but I hadn't used that Konad image (M57) before so I just went for it. I kind of love it! I used Maybelline Matte Blue for stamping.

I don't think Mr. Acorn approved though. I don't know why, but this picture cracks me up!

Thanks to all of the lovely ladies from around the world who have tagged me lately! Here's a list of their blogs. I love finding new nail polish blogs!!!
Biba's Beauty Corner
R3 Daily
Amused Polish
How Doth the Little Crocodile
Mai Senza Smalto
Konad & Me
Thanks again ladies! I wish you all many more new readers!
April

Enter my giveaway here!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment