Ulta3 Minty Apple Green Frankenpolish

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, April 15, 2010

I've been flat out at work today and didn't get time to write up any of my other Ulta3 swatches at lunch time, so I will quickly just show you my other green frankenpolish I used for my camo mani. 

This one was so simple and I love the result.  This is just neon green Jelly and Lily white mixed together, almost 50/50 portions.

I'm not very good at describing colours.  I've called this a minty apple green. Any suggestions on what to call this polish?

It applied great, just like 90% of my ulta3s and dried super fast.  This was three coats, without a top coat.


I think this is such a beautiful green creme. 

Edit: BTW I'm cranky at the stupid Vogue forums.  I've posted replies to the lovely ladies on there, but the stupid moderators sure take their sweet time in approving my posts.  I think my recent posts finally get me ove the moderated line, but it's annoying and makes me not want to go back. *end rant*

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment