excitement

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, January 29, 2011

So this would have been more fitting a few days ago when I posted about my new Katy Perry polishes, but...
My friends and I are going to see Katy Perry this summer!!
We bought tickets today.
(The reason this is so exciting is because we live in Newfoundland, and we never get to see anyone popular.)
We're flying to Montreal to see her on July 2nd.
I will be sporting Teenage Dream for sure!!

When I think of Katy Perry I think of bright colors and fun things, so here are some super bright rainbow water marble nails!

(click to enlarge)

Water marbling is not that easy. I'm never really a huge fan of the finished look, but I liked these.
The middle finger especially!

I hadn't cleaned up this hand before I took the picture. 
The pinky on this hand is adorable! If I could get all my nails to look like that it would be awesome.

I used all Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes in this marble.
I used White Out! as a base, and the colors are:
-Caribbean Coral (Red)
-Power Pink
-Sun Kissed (Orange)
-Mellow Yellow
-Going Green
-Green With Envy
-Blue Me Away!

Water marbling: frustrating, but sometimes cute.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment