Good News, Bad News, & Blue Mani

Posted by Unknown on Friday, January 21, 2011

hiiii~

thanks for sending my computer & i lots of love in my last post. thank goodness my computer was fixed so quickly - - - thats the good news :)

on to the bad news..my nails are - for real - nubbins! T_________T i had a rip going on my middle finger..and so i had to chop my nails down. this is, seriously, the shortest i've had my nails in years!! my usual "nubbins" are not ever this short..so this length is totallllly new to me!

ok, now we're moving on to the blue mani...



just something boring & simple. 2 coats of OPI's Ogre The Top Blue & 3 coats of Hard Candy's Sky. let me tell you...Sky is a BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my pictures honestly suck & complete washes out the beauty that Sky is. Sky is more of a baby blue color and has the slightest, most beautiful blue shimmer. i really fell in love with Sky :P

ok, im done here for today. i should have another post up some time on Sunday; i have a review coming your way!...so i'll be back then!~

have a great weekend!,
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment