Zebra Toes

Posted by Unknown on Friday, January 28, 2011

I have a coworker that is busy planning her wedding. Her colors/theme is hot pink and zebra print. Sounds interesting right? I thought it would translate well to nails.
I used:
  • Essie trillionails base coat
  • 2 coats of ChG "Laced Up"
  • taped off the tips
  • Sally Hansen "Lavender Cloud" for white tips
  • Konad plate m57 zebra print
  • Konad stamping polish in black
  • removed the tape and added OTD topcoat.
I think it turned out super cute, but this wasn't a success the first time around. A few days ago I had tried the following combo:

I just didn't love how it turned out, so I didn't want to post it. But I thought it would be better if I flipped the design and now it's just right.
Which version do you like?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment