Shattered Red Sparkle

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here is OPI Black Shatter over Milani Red Sparkle of the one coat glitter collection.
Taken with my hand hanging out the back door to catch the sunlight!

Poor nubbins of an index :(

  • I used two coats of base coat to hopefully protect against any staining.
  • Then two coats of Milani Red Sparkle followed by topcoat.
  • I then faded to sleep with my hands carefully positioned outside the covers so they wouldn't mess up before completely drying!

Do you want to see a video of the sparkly goodness?
Sorry it's not really focused, I am using a camera that's been with me since high school....
Excuses, excuses...


Added one coat of Black Shatter followed by another layer of Out the Door topcoat.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment