Illamasqua Spam

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Greetings all! I finally finished swatching most of my untried Illamasqua brand polishes. And since I haven't updated for awhile, what else is better than an Illamasqua spam post?



Jo'mina is a bright lilac creme. It's a little similar to Color Club's Puccilicious but I feel that Jo'mina is lighter than Puccilicious.


Jo'mina over Prism. Prism came with the collection with Jo'mina and Force. I love how prism gives it a blue iridescent glow


Force is a bright royal blue creme 2 coats


Prism over Force again it gives this glowy look that I like


Hectic is a deep olive green creme. 2 coats


Phallic is a blackened blue with blue flecks of shimmer. 2 coats


Smash is a semi-neon green creme. It's not neon enough to have that neon glow but it sure is bright enough. 2 coats


Jan is a muted gray pink creme. 2 coats


Velocity is a gray rosey mauve. A little hard to describe this color.. 2 coats


Elope is your true mean green creme. 2 coats

I've always loved Illamasqua nail polishes, that's why I bought so many even though they retail for $14 a bottle. Some cost me more because I bought them from illamasqua.com which costs me international shipping. What I love most is how heavily pigmented these polishes are. They were pretty opaque in one coat, but I did all two coats for even coverage.

Every color seen on this post here are available at sephora.com except Velocity, Smash, Hectic, and Elope. Those four are available at illamasqua.com

Well that's all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment