think we kissed but i forgot

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 31, 2011

Here is something I discovered that I wish I realized about 3 days ago when I dropped $10 on this polish.

The new Katy Perry for OPI blue shade, Last Friday Night, has a near-dupe.
And it is 8 dollars cheaper. And I own it already.


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Shooting Star.
Here are the swatches next to each other.


As you can see there is more glitter in Last Friday Night, but that might also be due to the fact that in these swatches LFN is 4 coats and SS is only 3, but I thought the base color matched after this many coats.
So close that it wouldn't be noticeable to the non-polish-obsessed eye.

Dying for some Katy Perry polish but not into the pricetag? Go to Walmart instead and save money.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment