Zoya Intimate Collection 2011

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 31, 2011

Ah Spring collections are coming out, which means Spring is somewhat near. I am sick of Winter. I hate the cold weather since I get sick very easy. I lost count of how many times I got sick this Winter -_- I actually starting to feel a little better from being sick for two weeks.

Today I have the Zoya Intimate Collection for Spring 2011. I noticed a lot of spring collection consists of gray-ish soft nude tones. The Intimate Collection consists of 6 gorgeous colors. Take a look:


Danni - a purple shimmer with gold and pinkish shimmers. This one is so gorgeous, I love it. Two coats


Jules - a taupey shimmer mixed with golden shimmers. Looks dull in my picture but in person it's stunning! Two coats


Caitlin - a gray creme with purple tones. Looks semi-blue in my pic but it's really purple. 2 coats


Dove - like its name, it is a dove gray creme. 2 coats


Marley - a light lavender creme with gray tones. Two coats


Gemma - an olive green creme with purple shimmer duo-chrome. Two coats. I loved this one and wish the purple shimmer showed more in my picture. But there's like absolutely no sun and that's why I hate Winter!!

Overall I think this collection is awesome. The colors are gorgeous. And the formula is perfect as usual. I had no streaks and no problems with the semi-metallic foil finishes and the cremes applied wonderfully. I loved all the colors, not a single one I didn't like, which I love because I know I spent my money on the right products. I hate when I buy polishes and the colors are disappointing.

My favorites do happen to be Gemma and Danni. Those two stood out the most for the collection. What's your favorites?

That's all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment