Guest Nails- Pink Shatter

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello Everyone!   I am Leslie's sister.  That's right, I'm the goober who thought that Ludacris really liked, no loved, pink and gold.  Who doesn't though.  Honest mistake really.   Anyway, I have a bad history with doing my nails.  It was only in recent months that I quit using any available pocket knife to remove old polish.  Leslie was as horrified as I'm sure most of you nail gurus are.  But don't be too worried, there is a solution!  Essie Ridge Filler.  When I used this as a base coat, it smoothed all the gashes out of my nails.  I then used one coat of China Glaze Laced Up and then OPI's Black Shatter.  With a quick coat of Out The Door Topcoat.  With as impatient as I am, this topcoat is amazing.  Dries in probably less than a minute.  Anyway, thanks to Leslie, I can now look presentable at work tomorrow.  This reminds me I need to go buy more polish remover...

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment