Frankenpolish Glass Fleck Duochrome Top Coat #2

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

As promised, here is another frankenpolish glass fleck duochrome top coat. Just look at the amazing duochrome shift.  This was two coats of my franken layered over black. This was made just like the one yesterday, by mixing about 5 grains of barley size spoonfuls of pigment into my new suspension base in a mini 5 ml bottle.





Look at this macro shot, so easy to see the glass flecks and see that the polish is totally smooth.


Here it is in the sun.  Very shiny and reflective yet also quite bright purple on the edges.


Just like yesterday's franken, as soon as I applied this one it reminded me of an Orly Cosmic FX polish.  This time it was Lunar Eclipse.   The interesting thing is, if you didn't know that Lunar Eclipse was applied to the middle and pinky fingers, you could believe that the index and ring fingers were the same polish as in the bottle.  You know that whole, it doesn't look as duochromey on the nail as in the bottle business.  You can see able the same amount of purple in the bottle as on the nail in my franken.





Again I think I could make a pimped up version of Lunar Eclipse by adding some of this pigment to a royal blue tinted base.

I know your busting to know what this pigment is and where you can get it from.  I will tell you, but you have to wait two days, as there are another two colours I want to show you first. 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment