Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Hot Wired

Posted by Unknown on Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone have a fun and spooky, but most importantly safe Halloween! I decided to use the Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips as my Halloween mani instead of doing more nail art (honestly I just ran out of ideas). This is my second time using these strips and was more successful at them then last time.

They came out with many Halloween designs, but I was mostly attracted to Hot Wired. Maybe it's the green, I don't know!


I think it looks pretty neat. The application took me only 20 minutes for both hands. Which I feel is pretty quick. Didn't really have any troubles either.

Only problem I have this time is finding the pieces to fit right. My nails are kind of skinny so it was a little tough. The pinky one was too small, but the next smallest size was too big so I just stayed with the smaller one.



It's not that visible so I think it's OK!


Here's slight bubbling at the bottom of my thumb. But I don't think it's the strip problem, I think there's slight bumps on my thumb from when I had glitters on and I peeled it off from boredom =X very bad habit of mine.

Overall, I'm happy with this. I've only had this on since last night so I'm not sure about how long it'll lasts. I wish there was a konad stamp of this, because this design is pretty awesome! Looking forward to looking at other people's Halloween manis!

Enjoy your Halloween, and eat lots of candies!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment