A Halloween Preview

Posted by Unknown on Monday, October 31, 2011


Happy Halloween!!!

I'm still working through my backlog of nails, which means that you all haven't even seen any of my Halloween designs yet! But I figured since today is my favorite holiday that I would give you all a sneak preview of my Halloween costume, which OF COURSE has nails that go alone with it. But you'll just have to wait to see the nails!

I am a Taco Bell hot sauce! I love Taco Bell!!! Which if you've read my blog before, you know, because I constantly write about how much I love Taco Bell. If you just can't wait to see the nail design that went with this costume, you can see my previous Taco Bell nail designs here (my first T-Bell design, and one of my first original designs) and here (which is more recent, and what I was *thinking* of wearing with this costume).

What were you for Halloween? 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment