Ozotic Mish Mash 531

Posted by Unknown on Monday, October 31, 2011

I know quite a few of you have been waiting to see this one :) Ozotic Mish Mash 531. The truth is that I just wasn't feeling this one in the bottle and chose to wear the other blue ones first.  I didn't think I was really going to love this polish, I don't know why, but I just wasn't getting the vibe! 

I put this on and wore it to a wedding on Saturday and I don't know if its because it complimented my outfit so perfectly or what, but WOW was I soooo wrong.  I love this one so much.  It's my favourite out of the bunch of the Mish Mash polishes - hands down!

Ozotic 531 is the holographic version of Ozotic 502.  I'm certain it is 502 and not 520, because when you check the acute angle, it shifts to the bright yellow of 502, rather than the orange of 520 as can be seen in this comparison post.


The sun was also out on Saturday, so I was able to get some sun shots of this, as well as indoor ones.


The strong shimmer of the golden tones makes it a little hard to see the holographic rainbow at this angle.


OMG I love this next photo angle.  This shows what this polish looks like most of the time.  The spectraflair in the polish has toned down the maroon base and made it appear more brown or copper bronze.  The colour reminds me of our old 1c piece (a little like a US penny).

I love how the spectraflair can tone down the colours in a polish.  It seems to work like a blue/violet hair toner used on blonde hair that has a brassy look to it.   There have been so many times when I have been frankening and I think, 'this colour is a little to strong, it needs some white in it', so instead I add a little spectraflair and it's perfect.


Indoors, near the window, using the LED macro light on the camera.



Like all the other swatches, this was two coats over a black base.  So which is your favourite?  Are you going to buy any of these? Which one/s?

I did the comparison swatches yesterday (comparing my franken of spectraflair mixed 505 vs Ozotic 532 vs 505 + holo top coat.  The outcome is very interesting.  I also did a quick swatch of each of the Mish Mash polishes without the black base.  So pop on by tomorrow for those.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment