*Nail Stamping Plates Ordering Info*

Posted by Unknown on Friday, October 28, 2011

Hi ladies! I know it was mean to tease you last night with so little info about these plates, but this post should make up for that! :)

First, I wanted to show you in more detail what's up for grabs. The end of this post will have ordering info. All of these plates have a blue rubber like backing on them to help protect them from bending. That's the blue you see in these pics, which are scanned photos of the actual plates. To my knowledge,  most all of the full nail designs are bigger than the original set of Bundle Monster plates full nail designs . So I think they should fit most everyone!

Ok so the next 11 photos are the XL plates. The dimensions including the blue backing is 6 1/4 x 8 3/4 inches.

PLATE A


PLATE B


PLATE C


PLATE D


PLATE E


PLATE F



 PLATE G


PLATE H


PLATE I

PLATE J



PLATE K



 And here are the XXL plates. Dimensions for these are 10 1/4 x 12 1/2 inches including the rubber backing.

PLATE #1


 PLATE #2

 PLATE #3

 PLATE #4

**Please note: these are pre-order, if you order now you should receive your plates in the next 3 weeks.


PRICES
XL Plate- $15 USD
XXL Plate- $30 USD

SHIPPING (contact me for international)
Within the US:
      1-11 XL plates: $5
     1-4 XXL plates:  $8

*If your order contains a mix of both plates you pay for just the XXL shipping.

I will have all this info in my shop tab hopefully by tonight! If you have any questions or would like to place an order, email me  at amberajohnson89@gmail.com.
   



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment