Nail Polish Blogger Challenge - Day 1

Posted by Unknown on Monday, October 24, 2011

Hi everyone! You may know this already from seeing other posts - today I am starting a week-long nail blogger challenge with 9 other lovely ladies from around the world!

A few months ago I was asked by my friend Caroline of Good Lack Nail if I would be interested in participating in this challenge she thought up, and of course I said yes.


So what is the point of this challenge?
Well, we all had to choose one polish to use in a different manicure for all 7 days of the challenge!
We decided to use pink as the theme!

What color did I choose? My favorite pink, of course!


Color Club - Peppermint Twist
Are you surprised I chose a Color Club? Didn't think so...


This is a lovely polish which I have previously posted about here.
As I said then, this almost covers in one coat, and the formula is just lovely! Very easy to work with, no clean up needed.
I find this shade of pink to be perfect for my skin tone, and also vibrant enough to not look like just another boring pink!


Looks good up close.


Looks good from afar.


Looks good in this artsy photo.


Looks good next to my pink octopus guitar... Wait, where was I going with this?

With a stash as big as mine, it's hard to choose favorites, but this one wins hands down (nails down?) in the pink creme section.

I hope you guys enjoyed my first post for this challenge! Stay tuned all week for 6 more great looks featuring this polish. 
While you're sitting at your computers waiting for my next post (you're doing that, right?) check out the posts from the other bloggers in the challenge!
Here are all their links for your viewing pleasure.

Caroline from Good Lack Nail
Deniz from Emerald Sparkled 
Leslie from Polish Art Addiction 
Inge from Polish Sis
Ulmiel from Did someone say nail polish?
Sidrah from beauteous blog
Sarah from Lucky Lacquers
Maestra from parokeets
Gejba from  parokeets 
See you tomorrow!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment