Layla Magneffects Polish in Metallic Sky

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hi! How's it going today? I had a nice nap, and brownies just came out of the oven...life is good! :)

Today's polish is a first for my blog. A magnetic polish! I got this from Aveyou.com. It's retail price is $15/bottle and I could never justify that much for one bottle, but I got this with the deal 8moms.com had a while ago so that was justified! 

Magnetic polishes are supposedly the "next big thing". I have even heard it called the next crackle. I have seens ads in various magazines for them, and last month Vogue had an article dedicated to magnetic polish. Could this mean more affordable versions in the future?

This shade is called Metallic Sky. Pretty right? I was mesmerized by this the 2 days I had it on. The magnetic effect is stunning!



Just for reference, here is the magnet on top of the lid. The direction the line on the magnet is facing is the way the lines will go on the nail. I got polish on mine and I have read not to use remover on the magnet because it could ruin it.


I hope to have more colors of magnetic polish in the future. Crackle wasn't a trend I was into, but magnetic polish I can handle! How about you? Have you tried magnetic polish yet?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment