OPI Gold Shatter Swatch and Review

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Today I have OPI's Gold Shatter to share with you guys. For those who have been following me on twitter and/or been reading my blog knows that I have been trying to find the perfect gold shatter. I've tried all the brands out there that made a gold shatter/crackle polish and none satisfied my need. Until OPI Gold Shatter came out! Before buying the gold shatter, I had a few doubts, thinking it's going to be suck-y like the rest of the gold shatters/crackles. But to my surprise, I have finally found the perfect gold shatter!


Gold Shatter over dark green. It's pure gold shatter, it doesn't look silver and it shatters gorgeously. I love the gold shimmer over the dark green, and I'm sure it will look great over other colors as well.

The formula is like their original Shatter polishes. A bit thick, but nothing too hard to work with. I applied a semi-thin coat over the dried nail polish and felt that the polish shattered evenly around the nails.

Does anyone else like Gold Shatter as much as I do?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment