Nail Art: Mummy, Witch, Dracula, Frankenstein, and Ghost

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hey all! I decided to try some nail art today and I was inspired by IHaveACupcake. Once I saw her video and the tutorial, I thought it was pretty simple and should be easy to do and decided to give it a try.

Nail Polishes Used
- Sephora by OPI Full Moon
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- SpaRitual Enlightened Soul
- Illamasqua Poke
- Sally Hansen Midnight in NY
- Essie Da Bush
- Essie Cute As A Button
- Sally Hansen Grass Slippers

It didn't really turn out the way I liked it. Take a look:



I think only Frankenstein turned out a little weird. The eyes are uneven and the hair wasn't long enough? My favorite is the Dracula. I didn't get to take a picture of these when they glow in the dark.

That's all I have for today, what do you guys think of this?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment