Ozotic Mish Mash 534

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, October 30, 2011

More pretty Ozotic holographic multichrome goodness today.  This is Ozotic 534, which is the holographic version of Ozotic 504.  The base colour for this polish is a rich blue it then shifts through purple to red tones on acute angles. 




This next photo is probably the only one where I managed to catch the red tinge on the middle and index fingers.



This one really is beautiful.  I prefer it over 533, and like it about the same as 532.  Same excellent formula and application as I have come to expect from Ozotic polishes.   This was two coats over a black base with Seche Vite top coat.

No other chit chat tonight, it's been a stupidly busy weekend and I can't believe it's Monday already tomorrow. I feel the need to stop and look around, just as Ferris said, 'Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.'

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment