Six New for Fail 2011 ManGlaze Swatches & Review

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good afternoon all! Today I have six new shades from ManGlaze to share with you. ManGlaze called this "New for Fail" which I find kinda silly. ManGlaze have always been my favorite brand of polishes for matte polish. Once I saw the release pictures for these I thought to myself that I must have it and I went ahead and ordered right away. Let's take a look!


Butt Taco is a bright red-orange matte shimmer. 2 coats. I can't help but laugh at the name!


Fatty's Got More Blood is a vampy dark purple-red matte shimmer. 2 coats. Again the name is hilarious!


Cabron is a dark plum purple matte shimmer 2 coats. Look at the silver specks on these! The shimmer is intense with a top coat, unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it with a top coat, it just ruins the purpose of matte polishes.


Nawsome Sauce is a green matte shimmer. 2 coats. This is awesome! I love it. You probably think it's similar to OPI's Here Today Aragon Tomorrow Suede, but it's not. Nawsome Sauce is a true forest green. And another similar one would be Zoya's Veruschuka, but no this is different from both.


Ilf is a aqua teal matte shimmer. Kind of like a Tiffany & Co. color but in matte and with shimmer. This was in two coats.


Mink Mitten is a metallic lavender purple matte shimmer. 2 coats. This is the true beauty to the collection. It just screams gorgeous and my picture does no justice for this polish. It looks shiny in my picture, but imagine it a matte shine. This is a must have for me.

Overall, I loved this whole collection. The colors are great, unique, and awesome. The formula for these were superb. It went on so smooth with no bumps or smudges. I tend to always have problems with matte polishes, but this applied like butter (if that's a good a thing). That's the reason I love ManGlaze polishes, I never have problem applying them because the formula is excellent and makes application super easy. The only slight problem I had with these is that the label of the polishes were bleh, besides Mink Mitten. Maybe I should've waited awhile before ordering them so I could've got all the new labels. But you know what, in the end, only the polish matters!

They retail for $13.13 per bottle and it's available at there website manglaze.com, it will then let you click to either purchase from their Facebook store or their Amazon store. I ordered from their Facebook store, so I can assure you it's safe to do it there.

What do you guys think of this collection?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment