China Glaze - Kaleidoscope Collection - 4 Swatches

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good morning everyone! Today I'll be showing you 4 polishes from one of the most popular (and hard-to-find) China Glaze collections, the Kaleidoscope Collection.

2 of these polishes are mine and 2 of them belong to my friend Emma who let me swatch them for your viewing pleasure! (And also so I could decide if I wanted to get them for myself.)

I'll show you the two I do own first. (My favorites!)


China Glaze - He's Going In Circles
This was the first Kaleidoscope I felt I needed and an amazing friend, Laurie, got it for me for my birthday!
(You may remember Laurie from her guest posts here and here - she won't be needing anymore though because she's just started her own blog! Check her out at Dressed Up Digits.)
He's Going In Circles is a light seafoamy green scattered holo, and I adore it. The color is so "me" and the holo effect in these polishes is unlike any other holos, it's scattered and sparkly and pretty. I love it!


Before I go on to the other polishes, I'll tell you where they came from.
Another great friend, Chelsea from Pretty and Polished, does a lot of dusty hunting. She finds beauties like these and other Kaleidoscope/OMG polishes and she sells them on her blog for really great prices.
Not only does she sell hard-to-find polishes, she sells her own custom frankens too!
Check out her Etsy store here, she has amazing polishes! I have 3 of those babies to show you and I hope to swatch them soon!

Okay, after that name dropping, we are ready for the other 3 polishes.


China Glaze - How About A Tumble
This one is a beauty, too. I thought I only needed the green one, but then I saw this one! It's a pretty pink shade, purple-toned. Yum yum yum.


China Glaze - Don't Be A Square
This is another pink but a more salmon-colored pink. This one is lovely, they're pretty much all lovely.
The formula on all of these is good too, 3 coats but they apply really easily.


China Glaze - Kaleidoscope Him Out
This is probably my favorite name from the collection! It sounds like a pun OPI would use. This color is also lovely, it's a light blue with the same pretty sparkly scattered holo.

There are 8 more colors from this collection that neither myself or my friend have, so I don't know if I will ever show you more of them. Maybe someday I'll buy a few more. There are more pretty ones!
(But I am not going to get all 12 like I did with OMG. My wallet can't handle that.)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment