Super Bass = Super Fail

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 30, 2012

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to show you something I probably wouldn't normally show - a random NOTD (nail-of-the-day) that I did last week when I was in a hurry. It's not impressive or particularly appealing in photos but then I tried to add something which just did not work. And for that reason, you need to see this.


This is one coat of China Glaze - 2030 and one coat of OPI - Bring On The Bling.
Just a simple, quick gold mani that looks nice in person but sort of gritty in these photos.
I like it because it matches these OPI cosmetic bags I have:


Cute, right?
So I wore this mani just for a day and when I was ready for something new I decided to add the latest shatter that OPI has come out with, OPI - Super Bass Shatter from the Nicki Minaj collection.
And it just did not work. I'm pretty baffled.


It cracked a bit on my index and middle finger but then it just stopped doing anything.
Nothing. Just a coat of pinky red polish. Nadda.
So weird right?

Most pictures I've seen of Super Bass look awesome! I thought it was going to crack really well! But then this happened.
I need to try it again because I really like the color.

Do you have Super Bass? Does it work? I'm curious!
I'm going to be singing that song for the rest of the day.
Boom boom boom boom....

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment