Wet n Wild

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 30, 2012

Hi all, I know I haven't updated in a week, and I've been slacking lately. But don't worry, I'll have a few posts scheduled for this week! I do apologize for the lack of update though!

Today I have a new Wet n Wild Megalast in On a Trip to share with you guys! I stumbled on these while I was browsing around Duane Reade. I seem to stalk Duane Read a lot now since they have GOSH cosmetics now!

Anyways, I only bought one color since the other colors seem dupeable.


On A Trip is a bright purple creme. 2 coats. This reminds me a little of Color Club's Puccilicious. It may or may not be a dupe, I shall browse my stash to see if I can do a comparison.

What's amazing about this polish is that it's only $1.99 and the formula is very opaque. It's a tad thick but totally workable. The brush is really wide and thick so that made application quite easy. On my pinky, it literally took one swipe and my whole pinky was covered (I have a very tiny pinky). It was opaque in one coat, but I did two to even it out. I'm tempted to buy the other colors but I'm trying to not spend so much!


Here's a picture of the brush. It is kind of like the the Sally Hansen brushes but I feel these are a little bit more thick and wide.

Well that's all I have for today, what do you guys think of this polish and the brush?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment