Get your Aussie on! - Uluru

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 23, 2012

Let me tell you folks, this is so much fun doing Aussie themed nail art. I usually find it really hard to come up with ideas for nail art, but having a theme really makes it so easy.  I've got so many ideas and not enough days to fit them in.

Anyway today's nails are something a little different for me.  I've gone with a panorama shot of the beautiful Uluru or Ayres Rock in Central Australia.


Here's my inspiration for the nails.

I actually used the above photo and printed the rock onto water decal paper, then cut it and placed on my nails.  I used Ulta3 Spring Shower as the base, sponged with Ulta3 Blue Heaven.  I then painted a black french tip and put the water decals on.




So what do you think? Does it look like Uluru to you?  Maybe if you cross your eyes a little and treat it like one of the magic eye pictures?   

The only frustrating thing about doing a panoramic scene on your nails is that you have to hold your nail just right to show people, otherwise it looks like nothing!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment