Layla Hologram Effect - Part 1

Posted by Unknown on Friday, January 27, 2012

It's official, I have a new favourite collection of nail polishes.  Here is part one of my swatches of the Layla Hologram Effect nail polishes.  There are eight polishes in the collection and today I am showing the four palest shades.

First up let me say that these appear to have the same holographic pigment that is in the Nfu Oh holos, Gosh Holo and Makeup Store holos.  That is to say they have a different finish to the more 'Spectraflair' appearing holos, like Ozotic, Glitter Gal, Ludurana and Hits.  The spectraflair type ones seem more sparkely, whereas these other sort seem more metallic and rainbow like.  Damn  wish I knew what this pigment was, unfortunately all they have to put on the bottles is "Aluminum powder CI77000".

Jade Groove - very pale green.  Lighter than Nfu Oh 66.







Mercury Twilight - Silver holo. Not sure yet where it fits in with my silver holo comparison.






Mermaid Spell - pale blue. Similar to Nfu Oh 65, but maybe a shade lighter.







Coral Glam - Nude holo (freaking awesome). Similar to Nfu Oh 62, but pinker.







Please let me know if you want to see any comparison photos.

Come back tomorow to see the other four colours, plus I'll tell you about where I got them and what my shopping experience was like. I'll also detail more about the formula on these.  See you then :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment