Ahoy me maties - Mr 3 turns 4

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Oh Boy, what a busy couple of day's we have had.  I'm going to have to keep it short and sweet tonight so I can have a rest and recover.  

Our Mr 3 became Mr 4 today and we celebrated with a Pirate Party.  Everyone who came had made an effort to get into the spirit of things, mainly with home made hats and bandanas and the like, and it was really fun to see.

Naturally, I had to put on some specific birthday themed nails for the occasion, and one doesn't get a much better excuse to wear skulls and cross bones in their mani than when they are dressed as a pirate!

I used Kleancolor Metallic Black for the base, which is an awesome one coater with a silvery shimmer, but it does take a bit to dry!  I then stamped using Konad special white polish, the number four for the birthday boy, and various other pirate themed designs.  My thumbs also had large skulls and cross bones.

I was very happy with my efforts for his birthday cake.  I make a treasure chest which was filled with chocolate gold coins, candy bracelets and other jewel looking lollies.  It tasted really good too.

And here are my two littlies. Mr 4 in his home made hat and favourite pirate tee (not showing his aluminum foil hook his dad made him, his cutlass or his telescope!). Miss One dressed as the crocodile that ate Captain Hooks hand - and a very cute crocodile she was too!


Have a great evening everyone!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment