Dandy Nails Bathed in Light

Posted by Unknown on Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27, 2012


Another lovely Dandy Nails polish for you!!!!!! This time it is an awesome grey/pink duo-chrome polish with micro holo glitter in it!! This is two coats of Dandy Nails Bathed in the Light by itself and one coat of top coat. I would describe the pink as a maroon-ish pink! It is an incredible duo polish! Application was easy. The polish was perfectly pigmented, so I didn't have to layer it over anything, which is nice bonus! In the photo below you can really see how awesome the pink color is. 


Of course I had to do a little nail "art"! I haven't done any in a while! I stamped on a rose (like) nail design with the XXL stamping plate #2 I bought from You Mix Cosmetics. I then added some extra detail with a nail brush, Ulta Silver Rush (in the bottle portion of the rose design/stem area), and Kleancolor Metallic Pink (in the rose at the top of the nail).  I added a dot of white polish in the center of the rose. I then applied another layer of top coat.

What do you think of Dandy Nails Bathed in Light?


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment