Barry M - Bright Purple & Once Upon A Time

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Good afternoon darlings! Today I'll be showing you two great polishes which were sent to me by the equally great Claudia at Nailing This!

Claudia sent me these pretty polishes in a spring swap and I love them!


Barry M - Bright Purple
I've often heard from other people about Barry M's wonderful formula but I was always super bummed with the formula of the ones I tried. Thankfully, I've finally learned what a good Barry M formula is like because this one is great!
It covers perfectly in two coats and doesn't require any foolin' around.
The color is super cute too.


Barry M - Once Upon A Time
This is a crazy sparkly bar glitter topcoat! It's packed with purple bar glitter and holo bar glitter and also some other small glitter. It's a really fun topper.


The glitter wasn't the easiest to spread around nicely but it was manageable.
I might be letting some of my other Barry M's go in an upcoming purge but these ones will stick around.

These two polishes work so well together! You sent me a great pair, Claude! Thank you :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment