as seen on... Candy Coated Tips

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hey guys! My scheduled posts keep on truckin' along, wowing you with my recreation skills I'm sure. ;)

Today I'm showing you a crazy skittles mani from my friend Jacquese at Candy Coated Tips.
In February she did a crazy mani with a bunch of colors she had just received. I had all the same colors, and adored the combo, so I went for it too!


This is such a fun type of mani to wear and all the colors go so well together!
I added some dots to the thumb because I was impatient while waiting for the other nails to dry before I could add the shatter.

Here's all the colors used to create this look:
OPI - Fly (base of index and small dots)
OPI - Dit It On 'Em (base of thumb and ring)
OPI - Absolutely Alice (middle)
OPI - Turquoise Shatter (ring)
China Glaze - For Audrey (pinky and large dots)
China Glaze - Crushed Candy (index)

Crushed Candy didn't crackle very well. I think it needs some polish thinner.

I adored Turquoise Shatter over Did It On 'Em! I'll be wearing that as a full mani soon.


I should do skittles more often. I think I'll be doing a similar mani in pink and purple!
Thanks for the great combo idea, Jacquese!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment