as seen on... Nailed It.

Posted by Unknown on Friday, April 27, 2012

Today's mani is a great one. It is so "me," it's a shock I didn't come up with it myself.


This mani comes to you by way of Katy from Nailed It.
I don't know Katy personally but what I do know, is that she does some ballin' nail art.


As soon as I saw these nails on her blog, I knew I would have to do them myself!
I mean seriously. I should have come up with this.


I didn't use the same colors as Katy but I think our manis are equally satisfying.

The pink is NOX Twilight - Crush which is a freaking amazing hot pink, borderline neon. I'll be showing swatches of this color soon (I've already done it but haven't posted it yet.) I got this from my friend Anissa and it is just fantastic. The formula is dreamy, 2 coats that apply like butter.

The purple is Color Club - Pucci-licious which has always been and probably always will be one of my favorite polishes. I painted first with Crush and then freehanded Pucci-licious onto the top half of my nails.

The stamp is from Bundle Monster BM-11 and I used Wet N Wild - Black Creme.


Sadly I only wore this for about 10 minutes (I did most of this series in one night!) and I need to wear it sometime for several days. I adore it.

Katy, thank you for doing super cute manis. I look forward to the next time you read my polish-mind and come up with another very "Rebeca" mani!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment