NYX Acid Pink with Sponging

Posted by Unknown on Monday, April 30, 2012

You guys! It's been so long since I have blogged! Moving is such a drawn out process! I am happy to say that we are slowly getting back on track enough for me to get back on a regular posting schedule. :)

This post is simple, but I figured that was the best way to find my blogging groove again. I recently made a Cherry Culture haul that you will be seeing more of in the future. 

Today I am showing you NYX Advanced Salon Formula in Acid Pink. I really like this line of polish. There are some unique shades as well as more simple colors that all have a great formula. Acid Pink is a super bright hot pink with some bluish shimmer. Dustin sponged white at the tips and I layered Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter over the top to make the look cohesive.


I really liked this look. It was a fun twist on a french mani that was more "me". 


Thanks for sticking with me through my short hiatus! :)
Pin It

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment