Color Club - Blossoming Collection - swatches and review

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hey everyone! Good news, I'm all done exams and they went amazingly well! Now I'm free until September. I'm so excited!

Guess who's got another Color Club collection to show you lovely people? That's right, me. Because I buy all the Color Club.


This is the Color Club Blossoming Collection.
I actually won two of these in Color Club's Valentine's Day contest! You can tell which ones because they've got the salon tops and not the smaller ones.
The others, I found at Winners, in sets of two for $7.99. That's way more than I like to pay for these collections because normally you get the whole thing for $13.99 but I have a feeling those sets won't be showing up this time around.

This collection has 5 nice creme pastel shades and a cool topcoat that's made of holographic shards.
This post is gonna be picture-heavy so click to keep reading.


 

Color Club - Blushing Rose
Do you like my handmade labels? Hah!
This is a night light pink creme polish, the formula is a bit thin but it covers well in 3 coats and levels easily.
My only issue with this color is that Color Club puts out way too many light pink cremes. Get A Clue... Vintage Couture... I Believe In Amour...
Too many.


Color Club - Diamond Drops
This unique topcoat gives a cool look over these light pastel colors, and I'm sure it would rock over dark colors too! I'm a big fan of this. I like the shards, though it can be a little difficult to get even coverage on your nail.
I'm gonna show this over all the colors because I really love it. Haha!


Color Club - Sweetpea
This is a really lovely dusty pink creme, and this one is actually pretty unique, I don't think I have anything else like it!
The formula on this one is lovely and covers great in 2 coats. My mom and my aunt were watching me swatch this collection and they both loved this color! I love it, too.


And here it is with Diamond Drops.


Color Club - Lavendarling
Pretty dusty purple creme, not the most original but always a pleasing shade! This one covers in 2 coats as well.


And here it is with Diamond Drops. I love the look of the shards in the last picture. They do sparkle very nicely in person.


Color Club - Hydrangea Kiss
A nice dusty blue creme. Don't think I've got anything quite the same. 2 coats!


And again with Diamond Drops. You may remember some of the colors from Backstage Pass had these shards in them. I'm glad they released a shade with just shards because like I said, I dig the look!


Color Club - Blue-Ming
Nice shade, but it ain't blue! Haha. This is a super bright and clean minty turquoise. I don't think I have any dupes but it is definitely in the same vein as all the usual minty turquoises. I think this one is a touch brighter.
You need 3 coats to level this one out fully but the formula is easy to work with.


This one looks great with Diamond Drops! I think this is my favorite combo.

Overall, I adore these colors, which is expected from me because of my love for pastels.
My favorites are Sweetpea and Blue-Ming but I really love them all! And of course, Diamond Drops is a big winner for me. This is a nice addiction to my massive CCC (Color Club Collection!) Hahaha.

Guess what? I've got another Color Club collection to post tomorrow. The newest one. And it is beautiful. Keep an eye out for that!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment