aEngland Princess Tears with subtle stamping

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Here is a mani that I wore last week.  It was the first time I had worn aEngland Princess Tears, and because it has been raining and cold, I knew I wasn't going to get to see much of the holo effect.  So I decided to stamp it.

I stamped using Layla Mirror Effect polish in Purple Diva.

I originally starting stamping on my right hand using Layla Mirror Cosmo Lilac, but the colour difference was almost impossible to see (I wanted subtle, not invisible), so after one finger I switched colours.  Purple Diva was just dark enough to show on top of Princess Tears.



I really, really loved wearing this mani.  I'd never done a really subtle stamping before, I'd only done strong contrasts with black or white for example. This was so pretty and give the mani something interesting indoors when the holo effect wasn't really visible.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment