A-England - Saint George

Posted by Unknown on Monday, June 11, 2012

Please take a moment to sit back and adore this polish!

I think I'm in love with all A-England polishes, but this one is different! I've never worn a polish that matches my skin tone like Saint George. It is a very staurated teal with holographic shimmer, for those who don't know it yet... :) A very rich and dark teal! I have olive skin, so I never would have thought
teal or green colors would suit me, but this one does.

The application is like a dream, just like the rest of the Legends Collection... One coat would surely be enough, because this polish is insanely pigmented!

One thing about A-England polishes! I love them so much that I cannot use them! I'm afraid that they'll finish! So they sit in my polish drawer and I take them out and admire them and put them back again... Do I need psychological treatment? Absolutely!!! :)

I'll leave you alone with the pictures... :)







{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment