Polished Components Succulent + Elemental Styles Xenon

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 05, 2012


Today's polish is made by Polished Components! This is three coats of Polished Components Succulent with one coat of top coat! This polish is a light green with a perfect gold sheen (to me it has a hint of blue in it too! ). It also has a subtle shimmer and sparkle from micro holo glitter! It is quite amazing and changes depending on how the light hits it!  Application was a breeze! It went on unbelievably smooth(ly?). I have several other of her polishes, and I can't wait to try them! 

You can check out Polished Component on Etsy. You can also visit Ashley on her Facebook page!



I decided to add one coat of Elemental Styles Xenon after much debate! I was thinking of breaking out the stamping plates, but I have been anxious to wear Xenon too! I think the combo looked cool! This polish is packed with matte purple, pink, and white glitter! So fun and the layering combinations with this polish is endless. Whitney's shop has some really fun polishes following a science theme! You can visit Whitney at her blog or on her Facebook page!

I am a little sad my photos were blurry. I think my camera had trouble focusing on the glitter. 




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment