Revlon Nail Art FrenchMix - Moonstruck

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good morning all! I have a super quick post for you today because I have a busy day ahead!

On a recent trip to Walmart I spotted these new Revlon dual-ended polishes. The purple stood out to me, of course, so I took it home with me.
And then I was seriously disappointed.


Revlon Nail Art FrenchMix - Moonstruck
The formula on these polishes was just so bad. So so bad. Do not buy this duo.
The shimmer polish was still sort of transparent at four coats, and the glitter polish was just such a pain to apply and I've shown it here at three coats.
The brushes were bad... The formula was awful... Bad all around.

I think there are about 8 colors of these duos in the display, and the others might be better than this one, but I haven't tried them. I'm totally turned off of these now. Yuck!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment