Reverse Stamping Design

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hey guys!

It's been a busy couple days packing You Mix orders and balancing a 1 1/2 year old! I tried to post this yesterday, but never got around to it. So I'm posting it now! :P

Dustin and I collaborated on this idea. I knew I wanted to use a reverse stamp (a design where most of what you stamp shows up rather than what you painted on the nail first). Then I thought it would look cool with  multicolors popping out, so Dustin randomly painted China Glaze Aquadelic, China Glaze Sweet Hook and Color Club Bubble Gum (this one is scented and I loved it!) and then stamped a reverse stamp from one of the XXL plates You Mix used to carry in black.



The end result is pretty awesome! 

Have any of you tried this technique before?
Pin It

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment