Another subtle stamping with A England

Posted by Unknown on Friday, June 8, 2012

I loved my last subtle stamping effort with an A-England polish, I thought I would try another this week. I chose my untried A-England Princess Sabra (Tristam's Eyes), which really is the perfect cats eye golden green colour, with a light holographic effect.

I stamped over it using a really old polish.  It was one of my Revlon Street Wear polishes called Scheming.  It had just the right golden green colour that complimented Princess Sabra (Tristam's Eyes) perfectly.


The lighting in the top and bottom photos isn't great, cause I was trying to use the kitchen light up close (standing on a chair) just after doing my mani at night.  The two middle photos were taken in the very early morning sunlight.  But let me tell you, this is what I have to deal with in the morning before work, when taking my nail photos ....

Wondering what that is?  Although it looks like some sort of fuzzy grey fur, it's actually the cover to the BBQ on the back verandah where I stand outside to take photos of my nails.  It was a frosty morning today, got down to -5 here last night. Brrrrrrrrrr.  But golden nails warm me up.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment